The Nzuri Meltdown Detox Challenge Rules
November 30, 2020 - December 14, 2020
Official Rules & Guidelines for Participants
- Eligibility: This Challenge is open only to those who sign up at the https://boujeehippie.co/pages/nzuri-meltdown-challenge and who are [21 years or older] as of the date of entry. The Nzuri Meltdown Detox Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
This Challenge is not suitable for individuals with pre-existing conditions including but not limited to diabetes, asthma, and heart disease as well as women who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Indemnification Clause: Boujee Hippie shall fully indemnify, hold harmless and defend Boujee Hippie and its directors, officers, employees, agents, stockholders and Affiliates from and against all claims, demands, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs), whether or not involving a third party claim, which arise out of or relate to any act or omission of Boujee Hippie.
By participating in this Challenge, you hereby agree to release Boujee Hippie and its directors, officers, employees, agents, stockholders, and Affiliates from any claims of liability or damages.
- Challenge Details: Participants will begin the Nzuri Detox Challenge starting on November 30, 2020 and end on December 14, 2020.
- All participants must purchase a 15 day supply of the Nzuri Meltdown Detox.
- Participants must also check in with their results every 5 days - photo with date stamp required.
- 5-Day Check-in on FB/IG Story
- Tag @shopboujeehippie
- Use: #NzuriMeltdownChallenge
- Share with friends & family
- Participants will need to join Telegram to join the Challenge conversation group.
- When participants share their journey on social media, they should…
- Tag @shopboujeehippie
- Use: #NzuriMeltdownChallenge
- Tag 3 friends
- How to Enter: The Challenge must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://boujeehippie.co/pages/nzuri-meltdown-challenge. The entry must fulfill all Challenge requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of [your company name]. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of [your company name].
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Challenge (the “Winner”) will receive
- $1,000 + $250 Boujee Hippie Box
- $500 + $100 Boujee Hippie Box
- $50 Boujee Hippie Starter Kit
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
Winner will be announced between December 15, 2020 - December 18, 2020.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and personal motivation.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at Boujee Hippie’s discretion. Winner will be notified by [email] within three (3) days following selection of Winner. Boujee Hippie shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Challenge is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT [BOUJEE HIPPIE]‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that [Boujee Hippie], anyone acting on behalf of Boujee Hippie, and Boujee Hippie’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Challenge, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Boujee Hippie reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond [Boujee Hippie]’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Challenge. In such case, Boujee Hippie may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Boujee Hippie. Boujee Hippie reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Boujee Hippie has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Challenge rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Boujee Hippie reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless [Boujee Hippie] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Warning: Drink 2-4 liters of water per day for the duration of the contest.
- Disputes: THIS Challenge IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the State of Texas, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Challenge, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas, USA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Challenge). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Nzuri Meltdown Detox Challenge is Boujee Hippie.
- Challenge hosted by Boujee Hippie is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or entities.